Amontours Cebu and Bohol

For Cebu and Bohol Tours, email amontoursph@gmail.com (the owner of this blog).

ads1

ads2

Friday, February 1, 2019

First FLIGHT 2019 for #TRIPniREY!


First FLIGHT 2019 for #TRIPniREY!

I almost MISSED my flight.



Remember to check in at least 45min before flight departure time. I thought it was 30minutes. Ugh. Well I was a bit busy the past days for some errands and all, & it was my first flight for the year. The fact that I woke up 6am and packed for 15minutes from literally nothing. Showered for 60 seconds, yes! Challenge as always. Thanks to my brother and mom for sending me to the airport.

And, many thanks for the delay Cebu Pacific 5j620. Departure time was supposed to be 8am. Aircraft arrived Bohol Panglao International Airport at about 7:53am. It took off for Manila about 8:25am.






In my entire travel experience, I only missed one flight as far as I can remember. That was for Puerto Princesa, PALAWAN. That's another story. Video link here :

#SUBSCRIBE for my Road to 1000 subscribers, PLEASE! 😭

I had an amazing look at the developments  in PANGLAO Island while the plane was taking off and flying over Panglao Island. You can check the flight video on my Youtube Channel ( TRIP ni REY ).

Link of FLIGHT VIDEO here :

I also saw the SEA of CLOUDS in BOHOL my version haha.

The fun part is the in flight game Cebu Pacific offers. I used to win this but not this time haha! hehe! hoho! LOL

Game on Board CEBU PACIFIC answers about movies :
beauty and the beast
titanic (I knew this but I was not as quick)
alladin

A little turbulence though.

Here comes the crew update:
200nautical miles south of Manila.
34k feet above see level.
5min to descend.
940am arrival time.
902am time check by flight crew.

I was that quick and attentive during the flight.

Arrived Manila at 951am.




For video updates, please do SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE travel channel ( TRIP ni REY ) ✈️✌🏻️🙊🙏 Link to SUBSCRIBE here :

I made it easy for you, 😍😊 Thanks mga kaTRIPPERS & friends!

For my Manila escapade & adventure,
visit www.MANILAneverSLEEPS.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment