Amontours Cebu and Bohol

For Cebu and Bohol Tours, email amontoursph@gmail.com (the owner of this blog).

ads1

ads2

Friday, February 1, 2019

THINGS TO DO upon ARRIVAL at MANILA Airport

THINGS TO DO upon ARRIVAL at MANILA Airport

1. Money Change or WITHDRAW. When I visit places, of course it is important to bring some money especially if you are unfamiliar of the place. It is easier if it is only within the PHILIPPINES. But if I travel abroad, I make sure I change money at the airport from Philippine currency or DOLLAR to the local currency of the country I am in. But for now, just withdraw some cash for some gala later today lol!



METROBANK & PNB branches ( yes, branches so you can do transactions while at the airport ) are located at the arrival area of NAIA Terminal 3. They also have respective ATM terminals.







2. CHARGE Powerbanks & Phones

It is important to charge your battery packs, powerbank, and/or phones before going out. You may need to contact important people while in MANILA and make sure you have enough battery life. Powerbanks help a lot in my travels as I do VLOGS for my Youtube Travel Channel ( TRIP ni REY ). SUBSCRIBE for my ROAD to 1000 subscribers 😭😭😂🔥.

Link here to SUBSCRIBE 😊✌🏻️ :



3. Eat.

You are going out in the WILDS of MANILA haha! And its a long TRIP, so don't STARVE yourself. Or else, one day you will find yourself laughing while walking the long road of EDSA 🙄🙊🐒.

Restaurants are plenty inside the AIRPORT. Name it, you have it. But one fast food I love and visit everytime I am in Manila is WENDYs. Its not in Cebu and BOHOL yet and I love there choices.











There's one on the Ground Floor and another on the upper floor.





So once you've done these 3 basic things, you are free to WANDER the CONCRETE Jungle of METRO MANILA because, oh! Manila Never Sleeps!

#TRIPniREY



No comments:

Post a Comment